Friday, September 15, 2017

The best predictor of larger earthquakes is STILL unusual animal behavior

For example, for those of you who are suburban and city dwellers the best predictor of an earthquake for you might be to read the newspaper to check how many dogs have run away from home. This it turns out is a very good predictor of larger earthquakes by the way. And the more dogs than normal that run away in any two day stretch just before an earthquake the bigger the earthquake will be(generally speaking).

For example, last night, I was talking to angels and they were telling me that even if I died they would bring me back to life over and over again. This was disturbing for me because this intimated that one of the times I might die was last night. Sure enough, I had intense intestinal pains from my hernia caused by my operation for a burst appendix in 2015 through Laparoscopic surgery where they drill tiny holes into you (usually 5 to 7) and use small snake like robotic instruments so you have no large scars anymore on surgeries and instead have things that look like moles sort of when they heal up instead. But, if you drill many of them too close to each other (like mine) often there can be hernias that form as a result.

So, anyway, I experienced a near death experience last night and when my housekeeper arrived she mentioned her friend had said there will be a big quake between now and the 23rd of the month around San Francisco. Whether this is true or not I asked our housekeeper to turn off the natural gas main into the house and showed her how to do it because if a big quake happens one of the worst problems often is fires caused by gas mains being disconnected during an earthquake and then houses or buildings either blowing up or burning down as a result. This happens in large Hurricanes like
Irma or Harvey too by the way and houses often burn down from natural gas mains leaking during earthquakes or hurricanes and the like.

No comments: