Especially, when I have been around a newborn child I experience being in the presence of God. In some ways more than any other time I feel God in a newborn. It is not that God is any less in grownups. It is just all the impossible things we have to think and do to survive and to grow up in this unforgiving world we are born into. So, when I watch a child born (I have delivered two of my three children and I was present at the birth of my third child) and I have been present at several childbirths besides those over the years with friends and relatives. So, for me looking into the eyes of a newborn and in their pure auras I experience God the most powerfully. I experience both the incredible innocense of God and also the absolutely infinite potential of God around newborns.
I was listening to the English Translation of the Midnight mass in Rome by the Pope and of him speaking about how God was born as Jesus. This brought me back to my experience of all children also being God in both innocense and potentiality. For in truth, at all points our children are the future of mankind, the future of God in potentiality. What we will be as humans on earth and beyond we will be through them as they grow up now and in the future.
Literally, All children are Jesus.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
No comments:
Post a Comment