Thursday, December 18, 2008

Saving the Future Part 5

Healing the Future by understanding the Past and Present

Though the air between Ragna and Jonathan was strained by their conversation about 'Time Shards' an understanding pragmatism had been reached between them that had been cathartic for both men of cultures 5000 years apart.

Ragna said as a Gentleman, "I'm sorry to be the bearer of such bad tidings, Jonathan. I wish I had better news."

Jonathan:"It's okay Ragna. Like you said before if I wasn't brave enough to ask the question I wouldn't have been brave enough to hear the answers to it. So I'm not angry at you. If I am angry it is that we are all in such an untenable situation. I remember going to sleep a few nights ago and I was having a conversation with God and it went something like this.

'God. I'm really upset about a lot of things in my life. And God or one of his angels said, 'What is it really'. Now for some reason this caused me to go deeper and I said, 'I'm angry at the Laws of Physics that cause so much suffering to us all.' Then God or his Angels said to me, "We have no control over the laws of physics, Jonathan. That is beyond us. Once you are born into a physical body you have to deal with that. That's just a part of the learning strategy. It's a lot like if you board a plane, a passenger plane. Until you either get off the plane when it lands or God Forbid, it crashes you are stuck on that plane and under the enforcement of the laws of physics, the dynamics of the plane and if all that works properly, the captain of the plane. Living in a human body on earth or beyond earth is basically the same as long as you are alive in a physical body there are constraints and disciplines one must follow to stay alive and prosper as a physical being.'

Somehow, God or his angels saying this gave me peace. It reminded me of Buddha saying that what all men,women and children have in common is that we all suffer with basically the same things and that therefore we should have sympathy and compassion for each other and help each other permanently out of this suffering that accompanies living in a human body. We should also have compassion for all beings on earth and beyond earth in the past, present and future who also suffer this fate of being born into a physical body as well. What all beings past, present and future have is their suffering. If we use this to make life better for all beings then this suffering becomes less and less for all beings. And so ones personal suffering and the group suffering becomes less and less and ones bliss grows more and more. This gives great peace and bliss and relief to all."

Ragna said, "You do realize that I am a dream incarnation of the present Galactic Sentience?"

Jonathan's world seemed to melt and morph and then he said, "Yes. I think I have felt that for some time but it didn't rise to the surface of mental awareness completely until now." Jonathan's body quaked and shuddered a little as the full implications of this awareness settled in.

Ragna said, "It is a pretty strange concept for me too, Jonathan. However, my last contact with the full Galactic Sentience allowed me to see this and I now have had several years in real time to adapt to this concept. Do you think it is really true or just a manipulation."

Jonathan said, "I have this same kind of problem with you and Elohar. Are you really my parents reborn or are you just pretending to manipulate me? I don't know. However, if I really think about it I'm not entirely convinced that the physical universe is actually physical but may only be a thought in the mind of God so to speak. So, it is my thought that 'yes' you are really my Mom and Dad reborn and 'yes' you are a dream reality of the Galactic Sentience born on earth. Besides, if you know the Galactic Sentience as I do ,Ragna, then you know his function in the Galaxy is almost a duplicate of what you do here on earth in some ways. So playing you, so to speak would be an easy relaxation for him in comparison to his normal duties."

Ragna said, "He studies you through me, Jonathan. He sees his Grandfather's spirit a lot like his master or teacher. So, he looks for those spiritual insights in studying you through me."

Jonathan said, "Yes. He has told me that. I don't always know what to do with that but if it helps him to study me and to think of me as a dream version of his Grandfather then so be it. Once again, which comes first the chicken or the egg. It is like a zen Koan, it is like a Yin Yang, it is never ending and composes the whole universe in an infinite paradox of synchronicity."

Ragna said, "I can see why he studies you, Jonathan. It is in your nature to study spirit. For those of us in whom the spirit is more frightening it gives us hope to study you, for you are not afraid of spirit because that is your nature. Having been killed by spirit you have become it. You frighten us but we understand what has happened to you and long to be able to do what you do, automatically!"

Although Jonathan knew that Ragna was right it made him uncomfortable to actually think in this way for long because it made him feel like he was a ghost so he chose to move on from those thoughts.

Jonathan said, "I can't really talk about this in any useful way. It is sort of like the saying, "The way that can be talked about is not the true way for the true way can only be experienced and not talked about in any useful way."

Ragna said, "That's why we watch you Jonathan, because talking isn't the way. Watching and Being and experiencing is."

No comments: