The above image if you can load it is of Venus' atmosphere being blown away from the solar winds. It is mentioned that the reason both Mars and Venus have their atmospheres blown away regularly by solar winds is that they both don't have a magnetosphere like earth does.
I WISH TO POSE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION: IS THE MAGNETOSPHERE OF EARTH THE SOURCE OF ALL ELECTRICITY GENERATED ON EARTH USING A MAGNET AND A COIL? IF SO, EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE COULD EVENTUALLY BE BLOWN OFF JUST LIKE VENUS AND MARS.
No science professional or College physics instructor has answered my question sufficiently of where does the electricity come from that we use everyday that is generated by magnets and coils. For the mechanics of electricity are easy. If you break the magnetic field of a magnet(either natural or manmade) with a coil of copper wire or other useful, usually metal conductor, you create electricity. Virtually all electricity used on earth that is not generated by solar cells is created by breaking the field of a magnet with copper or other coils in a continuous sequence.
So, if the answer to my question is that the magnetically generated electricity that we base all powerful electric motors on is draining the magnetic fields of earth over the long run, then Earth could lose its atmosphere just like Venus and Mars do regularly to the solar winds.
It could be that solar cells to generate electricity might be the only safe way long term to generate electricity on earth. For solar cell electrical generation is in many ways artificial photosynthesis and photosynthesis is the basis of all life on earth. Since Solar Cells imitate photosynthesis they may be long term the only safe way to keep our atmosphere and weather working properly on earth.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!