Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
dolphins surf waves together
I found this picture at:
It made me think that ancient hawaiian kings and/or Kahunas who began surfing did so after watching the dolphins surf. I haven't studied this in detail to know for sure but it seems a likely outcome. It likely began with body surfing (surfing without float or boogie board or surfboard) and then later surfing on a floating palm tree and then a board of some kind over the centuries until it slowly evolved into what it is today worldwide.