Monday, December 29, 2008

An Imaginary conversation with an enlightened Octopus?

Octopus:You are sadder than me even though I am here in the aquarium and not in the ocean like I would prefer.
Fred: You're probably right.
Octopus: Why is that?
Fred: Because even though it is natural for me to be a father which is the primary thing in life that gives me identity, it is not natural for me to be married so it is a discipline.
Octopus:You have the soul of an Octopus.
Fred:That is because I once was one that traveled time and brought humans from Mars and the destroyed Asteroid Belt planet to earth after the larger dinosaurs died form pieces of the Asteroid belt planet hit earth.
Octopus: Maybe you and I are the same spirit?
Fred: Maybe. I don't know for sure.
Octopus: From what you have said maybe it is better for me to be in the aquarium. I think that is better than dying.
Fred: Yes. And you might be an ancestor of Flame, the Octopus that rescues humans from the Asteroid Belt Planet and Mars and brings the survivors to Earth.
Octopus: Yes. I think you may be right.

note: These are the kinds of telepathic conversations that can be experienced with life forms on earth and beyond. All creatures with intelligence enough are at the very least like 2 year old to 12 year old children in communication with them. As long as you are kind and respectful toward them like you would be a family member or child, they will not act to cause you harm. This one thing must be understood. All creatures on earth animal, plant, bird, insect, etc. have defense mechanisms way beyond what scientists now formally recognize. So my advice would be, "If you can't treat all beings with kindness and respect, then your survival may depend upon not communicating in a more formal respectful telepathic way like I am showing here."

No comments: