Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Time Is, Doesn't Pass

Though I was studying around this time with 2 or more Native American Medicine Men I hadn't yet heard the term "Rock People" which is a term refered to by my Karoc Medicine Man friend. So when I was in distress and walked to a cliff near Big Sur thinking things weren't going well one cloudy day in the early 1980s, the rock people decided to break their silence in my life. They talked to me long and deep. At the time what was happening I thought to be a little nuts but I wasn't doing well that day so I listened carefully to what they said. I thought it this is all real then I need to write it down to share with others. Within the next years I heard Charlie talk about the "Rock People". I asked him "Do rock people talk?". He turned to me and said something like, "They have been talking to my people for thousands of years." I felt reassured about my experiences with the cliff rocks near Big Sur after that since this was obviously just another shamanic experience had by Medicine Shamans worldwide for thousands of years.

It also explained why the men in my family can talk to machines like cars or trucks and they will tell them if they are safe or operating right. I think this is the same principle at work. Also, I ask planes before I get on them if they are going to crash and they all seem to know ahead of time somehow so I have learned to ask and they are never wrong. Of course, I don't need to speak with words only my mind to get answers. But I find both rocks and all machines like cars, trucks, planes, boats and likely spaceships would all know what their future was. Therefore, I think you could still call all these machines rock people too. Even though they are made by men they still have consciousness separate from any computer brain or technology. Likely the two kinds of consciousness, rock people consciousness and computer consciousness meld into what we feel when around them.

Just like people and trees I often will get a good or bad feeling about a machine. If it is a plane I'm going to fly on or even a car I'm renting or riding in still the single most important question to ask it is: "Are you safe?" and "Will you be in an accident?" I think this is why I have never been in a bad accident with a vehicle I have talked to first. Also, speaking with a machine like you would a person in a polite way is a form of respect for the being. They feel obligated to respect and to protect you when you mind talk with them. Even if you aren't able to understand their response likely they would be more likely to protect you while using them or riding in them.

No comments: