The world economic system is out of balance. Not that it hasn't always been. The world just sort of faked it and pretended everything was okay. However, the latest rude awakening worldwide won't allow that anymore.
Although the problems weren't in general caused by the common people of the world, still they bear some responsibility. There is a saying, "Every government is a reflection of it's people", and this is true in every case. When the common people of the world don't come together and ask for what they need together only chaos reigns for all. Much of the world is this way still.
To make matters worse the rich take advantage of every situation no matter what level of suffering this inflicts on the masses. One reason for this is basic survival. When population is obviously out of control worldwide, the educated and the rich look around and say, "This is completely crazy what can I do?" Then the logical and reasonable among them find the answer is eventually "Not Much". Given this they take care of their own.
Until population is not only reduced but realistically controlled through birth control, education, women's rights and childrens rights the type of chaos we are seeing now will continue on and on.
For what good does it do create a good life when it will be destroyed by overpopulation and Global Climate Change?
Education, birth control, women's rights and children's rights are the only key to solving the basic problems on earth in a permanent way. Otherwise Global Climate change will just kill us all as we overpopulate the world!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!