http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081206/ap_on_re_us/secret_santa
This story at the internet address above tells of a Secret Santa handing out $100 dollar bills in Thrift stores stamped with the words "Secret Santa". Her only condition is that the person do something good for someone else. The idea of helping someone and having them "pass it on" is something sorely needed all over earth during these times. And not just at Christmastime either.
Though I haven't gone around handing out $100 bills I have saved quarters and give out $5 to $10 to any homeless person that I feel is safe enough to do so. Usually, while driving I do this. However, it is important not to make yourself a target in being helpful to others. Your own security must be paramount or else you won't be there for the next person that needs your help.
I give this amount because it is the right amount to buy a meal so that person can survive at least on more day in America.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
No comments:
Post a Comment