Every so often a Christian Minister transcends the pack. I think I'm beginning to see this what I like to call "Billy Graham" quality to this particular minister. He is obviously into seeing the positive in everyone and everything and is just what people seem to need right now to survive the present set of hard times.
Yes. I know some of you who are not Christian and others of you who don't even believe in God might be offended by any Christian minister. However, for most people having someone to listen to who speaks of positivity and hope and who is disciplined enough to maintain that message of hope no matter what is a rare gift to mankind in such times as these.
For America and even Europe, most of us have never seen times like these in our lifetimes. I'm 60 years old and the closest I've seen to this was the 1970s and the Arab oil embargo with people fighting each other with tire irons for gas at the pumps nationwide and waiting 4 to 6 hours for 5 gallons of gas. That was how it was. However, even in those times we didn't have banks failing and not giving credit or loans to anyone like they are doing now.
It's almost as if the banks of the world have turned against the people. I just don't think they should be allowed to do that. After all, it is our money that they hold, not theirs.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!