Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Spirituality

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20081224/sc_livescience/spiritualityspotfoundinbrain;_ylt=AlQOQFl4dVJ7c3snec.LsQQDW7oF

The above article is called "Spirituality spot Found in Brain" and I found it interesting which also inspired this blog article.

Spirituality came into my life mostly through near death experiences. Expecting to die starting at age 2 over and over again as I lost consciousness as a two year old was terrifying. But I learned after coughing until I couldn't breathe over and over again that actually fighting for breath didn't work and because I learned to pass out in a fatalistic sort of way that I would wake up again. Not fighting for breathe saved my life and took me toward God. It also knocked me down a peg or two and made me a less likely candidate for fights later on in school. This did not mean that I wasn't a very intense person at core. It just meant that my intensity didn't lead toward competition. It took me until my 30s to give this intensity a name. It is a hereditary ruthlessness.

In other words I'm not interested in competition with anyone. I don't attempt anything unless I know I will succeed. This is a quality that I have found all wealthy people have. Also, I don't believe in knocking people out of the way to get where I'm going. I consider this to be a more royal kind of quality of finding ways around people that are problematic. In other words finding a way to reach ones goals no matter what others think, say or do.

This can be infinitely powerful in usefulness in accomplishing spiritual goals as well. By applying this absolute ruthlessness to ones goals tempered with infinite compassion for all life in the universe one naturally moves forward Lion like toward ones goals in a successful way.

For there are no problems, only opportunities in this way of thinking.

Every situation presents opportunities if one only looks for them and is forward thinking enough to do this for not only ones own life but for all the beings around one, human or otherwise. In this compassionate ruthless way we lift up all beings by never giving up no matter what toward our infinitely compassionate march toward enlightenment and the permanent end of suffering of all beings in the universe, past, present and future!

No comments: