Monday, December 22, 2008

Helpful Healing Dreams

I have a friend whose prayer at night is: "Please God may I have Helpful Healing dreams".
This actually works pretty good. Whether your personal belief system is that this is a prayer or self hypnosis or even a post hypnotic suggestion it really doesn't matter because any way you look at it it works.

Another way I have always helped my children's dreams is to always say, "Angels be with you as the last thing I say to them at night, even as adults. In this way it invokes angels to be with my children, my wife or even my friends if they are staying in my house. It is my experience that anytime you invoke God Angels it is a very good thing.

Also, if you want guidance and you actually have time in your life to wait for it then maybe ask for Helpful Healing Dreams and then ask God's angels to join you and then if tomorrow is your day off then don't set your alarm and sleep until you wake up. The most important dreams and visions will be just before you wake up or even as you wake up. These ideas and visions most likely will contain the seeds if the information you need to be aware of and lead to the fullness later in the morning or during the day or the next few days. Remember, the Universe works on God's timing not yours or mine. Realizing this creates patience in ones soul and demeanor and makes one very observant during the wait by observing all things and beings both internal and external in ones consciousness for God and Life is everywhere everywhen.

No comments: