Monday, December 8, 2008

Soul Travel

Since I mentioned Soul Travel in one of my previous articles I felt I should offer a caveat here as well.

First of all, soul traveling is sort of like surfing, riding motorcycles, flying planes, sky diving and the like in that it is or can be dangerous. In other words depending upon where you go and how you choose to travel there you may not get back to your body and your body might not survive.

If I were to give you an example of how dangerous it is then this would be it. Soul traveling in or near a big city is about as dangerous as riding a bicycle in traffic in that same city. Obviously, it would depend first upon how good a bicycle you have and more importantly how good a bicycle rider you are and third how emotionally and physically strong you are.

If you are soul traveling to another time then do you know how to return to your own time? Many times if you have an angel to accompany you it is a lot easier. And if you have a good mercy mission to perform for someone suffering then angels many times will accompany you. And if you are trying to save ones life that is in jeapordy then many times angels will ask you to stay back or help depending upon the situation. So, I guess the main difference between a real angel and a human soul traveling would be that first a human has a body and second one might question the motivations of the human whereas it wouldn't be useful to question the motivations of an angel because mostly they are like soldiers, they follow orders.

Next, and for me this is the most important thing. When I asked God to let me soul travel in my late teens, he answered me with getting up out of my body while alone in a desert cabin while sick. When I walked into the bathroom at 2 am my hand went through the wall and I was terrified because this wasn't expected. I barely kept my wits and went back into the other room. when I saw my body asleep I almost completely lost it. I had read that what one is supposed to do is to lay down into one's body. I did this in a very self disciplined way. I woke up shaking and was so scared that I packed my things and drove back to Rancho Bernardo near san diego where I lived while I was going to college. I told god he had almost killed me and asked if I could please have a good soul traveling experience to take this last experience out of my mouth. two months later I woke up in rancho bernardo and sat up out of my body but because my body was still connected to my soul from my hips to my toes I wasn't scared but somehow at peace. then a third me with an angelic look on its face and with all three of us wearing the same pajamas laid down into me and we laid down into my physical body and I said, "thank you, God. Now I understand." This was the very beginning of soul travel through bilocation instead of astral projection which frankly scared the hell out of me and I found can make one's body vulnerable. bi-location is being more than one place at a time like sai baba and other masters and swami's use. this works and is very safe if done correctly.

No comments: