Unfortunately, that likely isn't enough support to get anything done at all. I would say this is going to likely be about 10 times worse in getting anything done at all in Congress for the next 4 years than what Obama went through if he stays in office (which at this point is pretty doubtful).
Because any other president likely would have resigned by now because of all the disasters so far in his presidency (for the good of the country).
However as we all know by now, the good of the country isn't really on his mind (no matter what he might say). The good of Trump and his family is (The ONLY thing on his mind) and everyone rational and logical already can see this.
So, what's going to happen?
A National and worldwide spectacle of epic proportions.
In other words likely the most riveting reality show since World War II.
Hopefully 100 million people don't die in this spectacle too!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Blockchain is one way to disrupt Facebook (and other's) control of your information and data
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic