They both are paranoid and very individualistic which usually isn't a good trait for a president if he or she wants to stay in office.
The next thing they have in common is Nixon fired the head of the CIA without good cause and Trump fired the head of the FBI without good cause.
So, because of firing an FBI head AND the acting Attorney General, (the lady), And many of the Federal Lawyers who might investigate Trump he is now being investigated by Mueller for Obstruction of Justice.
However, here's the crazy thing. A president cannot be convicted of a crime. He has to be impeached before that can happen and being impeached is a political matter and not a criminal procedure.
So, we are all in very strange territory here in regard to the presidency.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Blockchain is one way to disrupt Facebook (and other's) control of your information and data
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic