"I would shoot him in self-defense."
Matt Rinaldi, Republican Texas state representative, responding on Facebook to allegations he threatened to gun down Democratic colleague Poncho Nevarez during a scuffle; Rinaldi had called federal immigration officials to detain people protesting an anti-Santuary cities law in the statehouse and claimed Nevarez threatened him first, which Nevarez denied.
End quote from page 6 from Time magazine dated June 12th 2017
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement