Because how crazy is the world that governments had to "Set Loose" Trump upon us to control human population so humans don't go extinct this century.
What we are admitting here is governments are too unrealistic to demand birth control as a way to prevent human extinction instead of having to have a president like Trump to kill so many of the human race this century (by all his decisions) both directly and indirectly.
So, how dysfunctional is the whole human race to solve their overpopulation problem in this way?
overpopulation equals lack of jobs equals Muslims can't get married equals terrorists equals a nuked world eventually or something worse equals eventual human extinction when enough people are suffering that they think nothing of taking their own lives and everyone else's too.
So, a dysfunctional overpopulated world equals eventual extinction either this century or the next.
UNLESS people find a way to organize so birth control is practiced universally, so no one has to starve, so all people alive can be fed, so wars don't have to exist anymore and no terrorists have to exist either.
In the end it is a choice we haven't made yet as a whole human race together.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement