This has catapulted my life in amazing ways since a week ago Thursday being healed by Master John Douglas from Australia in a personal session with him and my wife.
I realized this prayer:
"I let go of all self hate from this lifetime and all my lifetimes in the past, present and future and give it all to God".
By God's Grace
This is extremely powerful in a way I could not have imagined before this week in my life.
I share it with you as it will catapult you forward too in your life if you use this prayer.
It is amazing beyond anything I would have thought of before.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment