Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Tone of Debate in U.S. encouraging violence? Yes 68% Reps: 85% Dems: 68% inds.
If you look carefully at this poll if the rhetoric from Trump especially does not change soon more and more people are going to die or be injured in various ways all over the country. Right now the country is in shock from all the changes but people are starting to come out of shock and get really really angry more and more now every day. Especially this summer there likely will be more violence especially with global Warming heat waves like we are having now that are breaking all records.