It might be important to realize my readers (up to 100,000) per month are international. So, this isn't just Americans reading these articles this is all over the world. So, it gives a different perspective of what people are actually interested in worldwide.
Personally, I find this fascinating to watch what readers are interested worldwide as I blog daily whenever I am able to because of circumstance or traveling or business or whatever. It is pretty amazing to see what people actually read a lot.
It is a lot like raising up flags to see which ones people salute. Because everyone around the world has their own perspective about all these things but I find some are universal.
Have a Great Day!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement