It appears that only BEING is actually real. The way I see it is that God is playing all our parts.
It's sort of like if you were a gamers computer programmer playing games and then the programmer (GOD) plays all the parts and is entertained by playing all the parts that interest him or her or it in any given moment. But, even the word "moment" or "Time" and "space" are rules of the game and not real either.
(Because all their is is Being and States of Consciousness in actuality.)
When I discovered this for sure it made me nauseated until I realized to stay in a physical body here on earth at all I had to at least pretend the earth and life here is real as we all might believe it is.
However, it is not ultimately real it is sort of like everyone is hypnotized by a description of time and space and we all communicate with the accepted cultural norms and religions of wherever we live on earth but actually "NONE" of it is actually real.
However, don't tell most people this because it would upset them.
It would be like telling a pre-schooler that one day they would have to go to work for at least 40 years and then get a gold watch and then die. It isn't useful and might really mess up some child like people who can't deal with actual reality.
So, I would say that 90% to 95% of the people on this planet wouldn't want to know the truth of all this.
However, then like scientists would say, "There are many many levels of Truth."
For example, there is the truth of a philosopher
There is the truth of a theologian
There is the truth of a Lawyer or politician
There is the truth of a doctor
There is the truth of a mother or a father
Which truth do you pick as our own?
Or do you pick another one entirely?
From my point of view I sort of pick "ALL Truths" of everyone because those truths that are useful to one or more people might also be useful to me one day (even though I might not agree with any of them).
So, What is truth?
And is actual truth about anything really useful to you at all because you don't "Give a Shit!"
IT's true life can be difficult but with enough effort it also can be a whole lot of fun (from my point of view).
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File
- Fauci concerned by 'disturbing surge in infections'