Saturday, April 28, 2018

What is Mindfulness?

What can I do in this moment that is the most helpful for myself.
What can I do in this moment that is the most helpful for all mankind.
What can I do in all moments that is helpful to my quality of life and the quality of life of all mankind?

In thinking quality of life not just in the big decisions we make but also in each and every small
decision we make we create the best possible life for ourselves and all around us.

It is easy to get distracted by everything happening around us. Media and people dressing in provoctaive ways can be like a drug we take by allowing our attention to drift onto things mostly not useful to us or others in the short or long run.

So, learning to "Be in the moment" by thinking: "What is the most important thing I can do right now is often our meditation of mindfulness.

Asking: "What is the most important thing I can do right now?

This also tends to make us "masters of our own ships and creators of our own destiny rather than just becoming the average slave mentality on earth too.

mindfulness takes us to an actual future we might want to live.

Anything else often leads to an early death or serious depression in our lives.

So, quality of life comes from ALL the decisions we make big and small.

By God's Grace

No comments: