This is my thought today. I hadn't fully considered this before. But, Artificial intelligence like Time Travel (imagine an artificial intelligence robot with sentience like I write about in purple Delta 7 who time travels) is problematic on various different levels.
If you are interested in how Purple Delta 7 evolves into a 5 billion year old self evolving sentient robot who can take on literally ANY form from a rock that fits into your hand to the size of a planet or the most beautiful woman or man you have ever seen here are some of the buttons where things I wrote about this are:
In the Protectors Jonathan Flow after writing the Memories series about actual experiences he has had through time and other lifetimes through reincarnation, realizes he needs a body guard so the Galactic Sentience and His Oneness Time Lord of Earth Choose Purple Delta 7 and Sargent Mark 3 who is a soldier who is a plasma being who grew up inside a sun. IN 2035 we see how Purple Delta 7 was born originally as a clone of Silver's mind. In Purple Delta 7 mostly is short vignettes of her experiences.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Illinois officially passes bill requiring all single bathrooms be designated gender neutral
- My father met George Adamski in the 1950s
- History of self-driving cars
- The surprising history of impeachment and what it means for Trump
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Opinion: Trump’s race to the bottom
- Police In Hong Kong Fire Tear Gas As Demonstrators Rally In Response To Attack