There is a time to fight for your life and there is a time to "Let Go and Let God" and often during a near death experience there can be a whole lot of tears as you evolve into a much better you that God wants to keep alive on into the future.
So, often the whole thing is to be "Clear enough with God and yourself" so you know when to fight for life and you know when to "Let Go and let God" do his thing.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling