There is a time to fight for your life and there is a time to "Let Go and Let God" and often during a near death experience there can be a whole lot of tears as you evolve into a much better you that God wants to keep alive on into the future.
So, often the whole thing is to be "Clear enough with God and yourself" so you know when to fight for life and you know when to "Let Go and let God" do his thing.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday