There is a time to fight for your life and there is a time to "Let Go and Let God" and often during a near death experience there can be a whole lot of tears as you evolve into a much better you that God wants to keep alive on into the future.
So, often the whole thing is to be "Clear enough with God and yourself" so you know when to fight for life and you know when to "Let Go and let God" do his thing.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265