Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.
Friday, April 27, 2018
Why might Cosby's actual jail time be zero?
Because Cosby is wealthy enough to appeal every ruling all the way up to the Supreme Court if necessary. So, it is possible Bill Cosby will actually die before serving any jail time. Also, Cosby is now legally blind so this is a factor too. He wouldn't survive in most jails because of his blindness. So, sentencing him would potentially be a death sentence within a week or two because of this.