Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
Friday, April 27, 2018
Why might Cosby's actual jail time be zero?
Because Cosby is wealthy enough to appeal every ruling all the way up to the Supreme Court if necessary. So, it is possible Bill Cosby will actually die before serving any jail time. Also, Cosby is now legally blind so this is a factor too. He wouldn't survive in most jails because of his blindness. So, sentencing him would potentially be a death sentence within a week or two because of this.