They both have a very east coast caustic style of humor that is extremely cynical but also funny beyond belief at the same time. I find listening to her very "Freeing" in some ways and other times "like most good humor" I find myself wincing a little as it pushes boundaries I didn't know needed to be pushed.
But, that is what all Good comedians do. Joan Rivers and PHillis Diller were two of the female breakthough comedians in the 1950s and 1960s with a very tough skin like Michelle Wolf.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Illinois officially passes bill requiring all single bathrooms be designated gender neutral
- My father met George Adamski in the 1950s
- History of self-driving cars
- The surprising history of impeachment and what it means for Trump
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Opinion: Trump’s race to the bottom
- Police In Hong Kong Fire Tear Gas As Demonstrators Rally In Response To Attack