They both have a very east coast caustic style of humor that is extremely cynical but also funny beyond belief at the same time. I find listening to her very "Freeing" in some ways and other times "like most good humor" I find myself wincing a little as it pushes boundaries I didn't know needed to be pushed.
But, that is what all Good comedians do. Joan Rivers and PHillis Diller were two of the female breakthough comedians in the 1950s and 1960s with a very tough skin like Michelle Wolf.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- Elohar when she was 9 which would be around 7000 AD on the first timeline: (We are now on Timeline 2)
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- GM president: Electric cars won't go mainstream until we fix these problems
- Oghuzes, Pechenegs, Bashkirs, and Khazars: Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Saw Lea Michele in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade