They both have a very east coast caustic style of humor that is extremely cynical but also funny beyond belief at the same time. I find listening to her very "Freeing" in some ways and other times "like most good humor" I find myself wincing a little as it pushes boundaries I didn't know needed to be pushed.
But, that is what all Good comedians do. Joan Rivers and PHillis Diller were two of the female breakthough comedians in the 1950s and 1960s with a very tough skin like Michelle Wolf.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Arcane first came to me around 1980 then Elohar and Ragna a year or two later
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- Google, Facebook, Neuralink Sued for Weaponized AI Technology
- God in Buddhism: Wikipedia
- Apple rebukes DOJ over Pensacola iPhone encryption battle