They both have a very east coast caustic style of humor that is extremely cynical but also funny beyond belief at the same time. I find listening to her very "Freeing" in some ways and other times "like most good humor" I find myself wincing a little as it pushes boundaries I didn't know needed to be pushed.
But, that is what all Good comedians do. Joan Rivers and PHillis Diller were two of the female breakthough comedians in the 1950s and 1960s with a very tough skin like Michelle Wolf.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Top U.S. Officials Warn of ‘Our Pearl Harbor’; Deaths in Country May Be Undercounted
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home