Sunday, May 6, 2018

How does one Create Good Karma and avoid Hell realms?

Kindness is the key to Good Karma.

Some people think it is ONLY about Kindness towards others but it is much more than that.

By Being Cruel to oneself and punishing oneself mercilessly tends to create people into demons which sometimes become serial killers or murderers.

So, being kind to yourself like a Good Parent often is the key for many people of creating Good Karma.

For example, Killing yourself is the ultimate cruelty to yourself and to God and to your family and friends. This likely is even more unforgivable than killing others.

Killing others is often for (mass murderers) a vicarious way of killing themselves.

So, Killing yourself is the worst offense to God and killing others is the 2nd worst offense to God.

When you begin to understand all this life takes on real meaning and purpose.

However, also, I remember intellectually understanding all this and wanting to kill myself very very badly for about 5 years time (1969 to 1973)  because my life wasn't going to be exactly what I wanted it to.

So,  I forced myself to stay alive as a military discipline often by biting my lip until it bled during this time. I could focus around the pain of the blood in my mouth and the military discipline of forcing myself to stay alive.

I did this because I knew my parents didn't deserve to see me die. My relatives didn't deserve to see me die. My friends didn't deserve to see me die. So, I sacrificed what I wanted for others. This is how I made it through these bad and difficult "Hell Years" for me.

Paradoxically, I was very handsome and 6 foot 5 inches tall so always girls were falling in love with me. So, the way I stayed alive was if I had a girlfriend in love with me I stayed alive for her no matter what I wanted.

In this way I survived until I was married and my son was born and I had to give up selfish needs and wants and Had to make sure my son grew up right.

Becoming a good father in some ways it like becoming a priest or minister in that you have to dedicate yourself to raising your children.

So, I started businesses so I could better support my children because I was capable and intelligent enough to do that.

All these sacrifices and kindnesses to myself and others has brought amazing good karma into my life over the years by teaching me to be kind to my children and to be kind to myself and everyone I meet along the way. Everyone I see or meet now at my present age as a grandfather I see as one of my children so it is very easy to be kind to people who are polite and kind to me especially.


By God's Grace


No comments: