regarding Ryan Reynolds and Deadpool:
What I discovered in my 20s was that planning (at least the way I did it was pretty useless). For example, I planned my life around one girl that I planned to marry. However, I also didn't notice that I had also "emotionally planned" to marry someone else since I was 6 too. So, any way you look at it my "Planning was faulty because (I couldn't marry two women" (even though I had dated them both)
So, my solution after breaking up with the girl from Back East that I planned to marry in my church was that I realized "The best plans of Mice and Men can go awry" AND I realized then that a much better approach to life (for me at least) was to become a complete OPPORTUNIST because planning (at least for me) didn't work at all.
Since I tend to move in a more entrepreneurial direction as a free spirit this actually became a really amazing life for me. I was never going to be someone happy EVER working for a factory until I got a gold watch and died. That wasn't going to be me.
But, the problem in my 20s was staying alive when my plans (like getting married and getting a college degree and raising a family by my early 20s went awry.
Now I can look back and say "Thank God that all didn't work out" but the danger was for me that I was so attached to my plans that suicide became my next option. But, since I am also an honorable person I couldn't do that to my parents, relatives and friends. I knew how many families lose multiple members soon after someone commits suicide.
So, my solution (since I was always capable of self discipline) was to stay alive no matter how hard it was for me to choose this for the sake of my family and friends even if it was the very last thing I wanted personally.
So, learning to be selfless in thinking about the needs of others got me through my own intense suicide issues.
But, for me the main lesson was: "Planning usually doesn't work" whereas "Being an opportunist almost always does.
So, I became a compassionate pragmatist and survived. By my 30s I was really having fun in my life raising my children starting businesses and home schooling my children and living remotely in a really beautiful place on land we purchased in Mt. Shasta area 10 miles from the nearest Gas station.
I was in heaven from about 1980 to 1985 and that heavenly time for me is likely why I'm still alive now.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
No comments:
Post a Comment