What is Pure Being?
Children might think of Pure Being as being bored staring at a tree or rock in the wilderness.
However, as an adult I think of Pure Being as not being hit or abused or verbally abused. In other words you have moved beyond the necessity of receiving pain from the verbal or physical blows of others.
So, how do you get there?
There is a joke about this that you likely have heard:
There are two folks (a man and his girlfriend) that decide to go to the Himalayas and to ask a wise man what is the secret of life.
So, they do this and they climb up to 10,000 to 14,000 feet into the Himalayas and they visit a wise man in a cave there.
They said to him: "What is the Secret of Life?"
His answer IS: "Good Decisions!"
Then they said: "How to you learn to make good decisions?"
His Answer IS: "Bad Decisions!"
You might not think this is funny but any of us who have had to make all those bad decisions to get to the good decisions so we could become enlightened think this is hysterically funny!
Because we had to suffer just like you are having to right now to learn how to make those good decisions.
The rest of the people are already dead who never learned from their bad decisions.
So, if you learned to make the good decisions that take you to enlightenment then you are one of the lucky ones!
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits