Sunday, March 31, 2019

What is Soul Travel Really?

First of all, if you can think a thought, and all people who can speak words usually can think, then you are also soul traveling.

What do I mean by this?

I'm not sure I can explain it to my satisfaction or yours but I can tell you what happens to the best of my ability.

When you think of a person or a place (anytime and any place in the universe) a part of you actually goes there to that person or place. (which is also why you have to be very very careful what you think about in life).

Because all sorts of harm comes to people who aren't disciplined in this way.

There was a book written by an uncle of mine by marriage called "Your Thoughts can Change your Life".

But, I take it a step further: "All your thoughts create your life ongoing!"

If you understand this basically you understand everything in a nutshell.

So, what have I learned from 50 years of conscious soul traveling?

To you, if you haven't done all this just expect this to be theoretical for you. But, here goes anyway.

First, I prayed to God to let me soul travel with the angels from the time I met Archangel Michael when I was 2 years old when he and his band of Archangels healed me from whooping cough so I wouldn't die then.

Then when I was around 20 or 21 God Granted me (through an Archangel) the gift of Soul travel. At the time I told this Archangel that I couldn't survive my 20s because I can see through time and saw I couldn't survive what was coming in my life. He said that they were giving me the ability to use my body as only a reference point so that I wouldn't die from everything coming in my life that I would have to deal with. This worked, and by the time I was 32 I was happily married to my 2nd wife raising my son from my first marriage and her two children from her first marriage.

So, by the Archangels giving me (Under God's direction) the ability to have my body ONLY be a reference point here on earth during my 20s I survived my 20s in a physical body here on earth and lived to be very very happy in my 30s home schooling my children and living in the wilderness with my 2nd wife and children during the 1980s.

So, my experience with soul travel might not be the norm you will encounter in the world.

But, remember no matter what that your every thought is soul traveling whenever you think of a person or a place anywhere in the universe.

Thoughts are equally as real as physical objects including yourself. This is one of the most powerful things I have learned during the last 50 years of soul traveling the universe.

It's all a matter of how much feeling you invest in those thoughts as to how powerful they become.

By God's Grace



No comments: