What does that mean?
It means that Mueller didn't find incontrovertible evidence of Americans involved in subverting our elections in such a way that they could be charged with Collusion. Does that mean that Trump was entirely innocent of unconscious collusion? No. It just means there was no obvious incontrovertible evidence of Americans working as Russian Agents in this way, only of Russians doing this. And since those Russians are living in Russia they likely can never be prosecuted here in the U.S.
For example, did Trump have ongoing associations with Russian Government and Business Associates. Of Course!
But, that doesn't mean that it could be proved by Mueller that his motivation of having these contacts with Putin and other Russians was to subvert the elections here in the U.S.
This doesn't mean that Trump wasn't trying to do this though. It just establishes that it cannot be proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that his motivation for doing this was subverting an election.
However, will others be able to prove this in the future by some other means?
It's hard to say at this point.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling