What does that mean?
It means that Mueller didn't find incontrovertible evidence of Americans involved in subverting our elections in such a way that they could be charged with Collusion. Does that mean that Trump was entirely innocent of unconscious collusion? No. It just means there was no obvious incontrovertible evidence of Americans working as Russian Agents in this way, only of Russians doing this. And since those Russians are living in Russia they likely can never be prosecuted here in the U.S.
For example, did Trump have ongoing associations with Russian Government and Business Associates. Of Course!
But, that doesn't mean that it could be proved by Mueller that his motivation of having these contacts with Putin and other Russians was to subvert the elections here in the U.S.
This doesn't mean that Trump wasn't trying to do this though. It just establishes that it cannot be proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that his motivation for doing this was subverting an election.
However, will others be able to prove this in the future by some other means?
It's hard to say at this point.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!