Having 3 timelines by the way means in a way that there are 3 separate earths right now. So, theoretically according to Time Law Formulated by the Galactic Time Guard, 2 timelines could fail and earth could be blown up on those two timelines and still the last timeline would still exist and so would earth on that timeline. So, in this sense having multiple timelines insures the survival of the human race on earth on at least 1 timeline. And then if earth continued to exist it then could theoretically have 3 to 5 new timelines ongoing and so on and so on. This is basic Time theory from a Galactic perspective. This is why having multiple timelines on a wilder planet like Earth often becomes necessary at some point or points to prevent extinction of the planet and life wave presently occupying it.
end partial quote from:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!