It would not be possible to establish motivation for collusion.
It would not be possible to prove obstruction of justice
It would not be possible to establish fully that Trump is unfit for office.
So, Trump's lawyers by preventing Trump from testifying to Mueller basically found a way to keep him in office for now.
So now, until Trump is given a subpoena by the Congress or the Supreme Court there will be no way to establish any of the above.
So, though Trump has not been exonerated from any of these charges against him, he has Dodged a bullet by his lawyers keeping him from testifying which would have destroyed him legally since every thing he says tends to be an unnecessary lie.
If Trump had testified to Mueller he would presently be on the road to impeachment. It's not certain that won't happen anyway at this point but this is ONLY the beginning of what comes next.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling