Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Is Electronic Pollution slowly killing people all over the world?

The answer has to be "Yes".

However, information about all this is difficult to obtain.

This likely is one of the reasons why I left Los Angeles and moved to Mt. Shasta first in 1976 with my wife and baby because I felt less physical distress from all the carcinogens whether they be in the air or food or electronic pollution of various kinds. For example, I always wondered why a good friend of mine stayed in Los Angeles and kept teaching there?  However, he died in 2006 whereas I moved away and I'm still alive here in 2019 not living in a big city anymore. And my country living in Mt. Shasta and along the coast and in the desert and in Hawaii I greatly attribute my longer life to.

So, if you want to live longer being in the country might help.

However, there are many many different factors in people's lives too.

For example, you significant other, your children, your extended family and friends. All of these things might be important along the way.

BUT, if you can I would advise to live away from heavy electronic pollution anytime you can so you can live longer.

I'm 70 but over half my friends and almost all my relatives are already dead so living in the country further away from electronic and water and air pollution has mostly served me well to extend my life and the lives of my wife and children.

No comments: