Actually, I'm not sure about this. I don't remember ever going to an Anti-matter Galaxy Time Traveling. However, I do remember going into the Black Hole at the Center of the Milky Way Galaxy during the year I spent with the Galactic Sentience and the Creators. This would have been around 1970. However, what I found odd about this was that I went there for one year but the time here on earth was only about 8 to 12 hours. I have never figured out how I could be somewhere for a year there and only be gone 8 to 12 hours here. But, this is just one of the potential time anomalies that one can encounter while Soul Traveling off planet.
For example, when I decided at one point to go past the edge of the Galaxy Time traveling I have no idea how long I was out past the edge of the galaxy simply because time and space doesn't exist at all if you are out past the edge of the galaxy.
This was the first time I realized the Galaxy was a living thing and that human beings are sort of like white or red corpuscles in the blood stream of the Galaxy. In other words we are a part of the life blood of the living being which is the Milky Way Galaxy. In other words, A Galaxy is a life form just like a Jelly Fish is a life form too. Are they similar? Not that I know of except they might be somewhat similar in shape.
By the way while I was watching "The Half-Blood Prince" which I believe is number 6 in the Harry Potter series last night I was thinking about just how many things J K Rowling has right about supernatural things in this series. My wife and daughter and I have watched episodes 1 through 6 the last couple of evenings.
For example, She is the richest author of all time for a reason.
Do I see myself as a wizard?
I don't look at myself that way. I think many of us are born very gifted and it's whatever you do with all those gifts. Some people choose never to use their gifts and others were forced to use their gifts all the time to survive and to still be alive.
So, what one becomes is very individualistic in some ways.
The major difference in my own life is that I chose a life of Right mindful Compassion towards myself and all life in the universe which allows life to trust me in an infinite way over time.
When all life trusts you there is no limit to what can be done through you in a real emergency.
There is no limit at all.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Senator: Zoom Deceived Users Over Its Security Claims
- Designating "Self driving Cars" as being "Fully Autonomous" will create a more dangerous outcome for riders in these cars: Why?
- Biden says he sees no evidence cyberattack is under control
- All Face Creams including Sun Block now have Nanotechnology in them
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- Castor oil- Wikipedia
- 'Why aren't they home?': Lake Tahoe struggles to keep winter vacationers at bay
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265