Given the polarized swings we are witnessing from Bill Clinton to Bush to Obama to Trump, it is now feasible that within 5 or 10 years there could be a President Ocasio-Cortez or someone similar. The problem here is that Ocasio-Cortez would be equally as bad for the U.S. as Trump is. So, this kind of polarization isn't good for our country. Why?
Because Ocasio-Cortez is equally as unrealistic as Trump is in the opposite direction politically.
It's sort of like being on a big boat that starts rocking further and further to the port and starboard (Left and right) until it capsizes from the extremes.
You don't want the Boat of Uncle Sam to capsize from someone like Trump or from Ocasio-Cortez.
Both will capsize the boat of the U.S. given the chance. Both will destroy our democracy in a Republic.
However, as a check against the insanities of Trump I see people like Ocasio-Cortez as infinitely valuable to the U.S. to prevent capsizing to the right under Trump.
So, while we are under Trump, Ocasio-Cortez helps the Trump from Capsizing the ship of state to the right.
In the end it's all about Balance. In order to run the ship of state effectively you need the Democratic and Republican parties as well as all the new and old independent parties to make sense and balance of everything ongoing to prevent capsizing the ship of state to the left or to the right where everyone dies all at once of all parties.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling