As we all are growing up often we are idealistic in the extreme from what we are told in School. For example, "You can grow up to be president!"
For me, I would ask myself as a child or young adult: "Why would I ever want to do that?"
This seemed like a good way to suffer unbelievable pain for 4 to 8 years. So, why would I do that?
But, some people are driven in that direction for whatever the reason. And the craziest person I have ever seen want to be president so far is Trump. And he wants to be president for ALL the wrong reasons. Because he is destroying our democracy by all his actions.
But, the point is practicality.
I found becoming practical and pragmatic extremely painful coming from an idealistic place where I preferred to be in my early 20s. However, without practicality you cannot get married, support your wife, have children and raise them successfully.
So, without practicality none of this is going to work at all.
You might get someone pregnant but without practicality several lives likely will be destroyed in the process including your own.
And unless both the husband and the wife are both practical that likely isn't going to work either in regard to raising children successfully to adulthood.
So, having children and raising them to adulthood successfully and practicality go hand in hand always.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!