Monday, December 19, 2022

My older daughter recommended that I put the best articles I have written somewhere in an archive which is likely a good idea

I have presently blogged at this website since 2007 but I have archived some of what I have written since 1999 in another blog as well as this one some at dragonofcompassion.com already. The main problem of my geocities blogging account from 1999 until 2007 was that I had to program everything I wrote in HTML myself which was very tedious and I couldn't easily put pictures there either unless I gave you a URL which you used to get the picture to appear at your device (computer, Ipad, phone etc.)

So, the blog articles if you read this are from my geocities site that I stored in archive format at dragonofcompassion.com

At this point I write about 10 things and I publish about 1 thing out of 10 that I write. Why is this?

Because my intentions for writing things is always good with a good motivation. However, as a precognitive psychic I often can sense who is going to read what I write before it happens. So, If I sense not a good outcome (because my intentions are not the way their minds work) then I often delete what I have written to help people who cannot deal with what I write who might read it. In this way I can be more responsible in my blogging treating everyone as if they were my own child or grandchild or someone that I am mentoring. I feel it's the responsible thing for me to do.

For example, here is an archive of things I wrote or quoted about or both from sometime in 2005 to 2007:

begin quote from:

http://dragonofcompassion.com/archive_i_b

 

dragonofcompassion

Copyright 2009 dragonofcompassion. All rights reserved.

Web Hosting by Yahoo!

coastal California


 

No comments: