Friday, June 21, 2024

How do you put AI generated images in places like Signal and What's App?

Through texting once you have it on your blog or blogs. You take the article like you quote any article you want your family or friends to read because you think it is important or interesting. Then they click on the URL (link) there in your text and it opens up for them and they see the article with the picture AI at your blog.

However, meta.ai said to me that it isn't legal to make money from these images because likely the images (at least on a money level) are owned by meta.ai

So, I'm not involved in anything to do with money in regard to them. If I wanted to use a meta.ai generated image or video for one of my books I would likely have to talk to an attorney to arrange for how I could legally do this because millions of dollars (or likely billions of dollars) are involved in creating all these Beta Versions of AI created by Facebook, Microsoft, Google and Pi just to name a few.

No comments: