Friday, June 14, 2024

partial quote from Wikipedia of "I Am that I AM"

I had not heard the other variations of what God actually said to Moses when he gave him the 10 commandments which I found fascinating. Here are the amazing other variations of "I AM that IAM" translated from I think ancient Hebrew?

begin partial quote from below:

"I am who (I) am", "I will become what I choose to become", "I am what I am", "I will be what I will be", "I create what(ever) I create", or "I am the Existing One".[1]

  

I found this quite amazing because when you get to "I will become what I choose to Become" and I will be what I will be" it reminds me a lot of the cowboy saying: "A man's got to do what a man's got to do."

So, in this sense we all are the children of God deciding what we do next in life in the present and future and in the here and in the hereafter.

I was taught to Co-Create with God. The point being that if you do what God approves of he lets you live and succeed at what you choose.

However, I must say it really helps if you can talk to angels like I do and get their opinion before you go off half cocked and destroy your life here on earth.

So, living with God and angels all the time like I do really helps and empowers a person in unlimited ways as long as you listen to God and angels when they make a request of you. Though you are free, if you jump off some cliff they tell you not to jump off of don't expect to be still alive on the rocks below.

I Am that I Am

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Hebrew text with niqqud

"I Am that I Am" is a common English translation of the Hebrew phrase אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה‎‎ (’ehye ’ăšer ’ehye; pronounced [ʔehˈje ʔaˈʃer ʔehˈje])– also "I am who (I) am", "I will become what I choose to become", "I am what I am", "I will be what I will be", "I create what(ever) I create", or "I am the Existing One".[1]

No comments: