Wednesday, June 12, 2024

What is a code editor?

When I looked up Code Editor this is what I could most easily find online. So, even though it isn't a Python Code Editor I thought maybe it would be helpful in studying Code Editors in general.

begin quote from:

Code editor is an optimized text editor that focuses on coding. It is a handy tool for development on Android. It contains all the necessary features for ...
Rating: 3.8 · ‎9,634 votes · ‎Free · ‎Android · ‎Business/Productivity
 
Later I was more specific in my question and found this:

Online Python - IDE, Editor, Compiler, Interpreter

Online Python
https://www.online-python.com
Online Python IDE. Build, run, and share Python code online for free with the help of online-integrated python's development environment (IDE).
The “best” IDE for Python is PyCharm. As you mentioned, it is complex and comes with a steep learning curve. For a quick, up and running IDE, I ...
 

No comments: