Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Enlightened Octopus




I considered putting my trademark (fiction?) designation before this for those of you who don't believe in telepathic communication between humans or the creatures of Earth and each other or humans.

However, I felt that this was important enough scientifically to not do that. Those of you who have never experienced telepathy or who don't call it that please forgive my 60 years of having telepathy being my most useful tool for survival here on earth. I am alive because of it and I am wealthy because of it and I find all intelligent people who don't die and are wealthy tend to be both very intelligent, very intuitive and very telepathic. These are the big three of wealth I have always found. So not believing in telepathy works to your non survival as a human on earth. It also might prevent you from having the quality life that you deserve.

For me, being truly spiritual (in other words direct communion and communication with God and all his creatures including mankind) is probably the single most important thing one does as a soul anywhere either in a body on earth or before or after living in a body on earth. end of introduction to The Enlightened Octopus.

Communication with Octopi for me began in earnest in 1989 in hotel in Kahului, Maui, Hawaii. We were moving from Hana, Maui to Paia, Hawaii and looking for places to rent in Haiku, and Paia and all around that side of the island. I was sitting in the bathtub and an alien Octopus from the future starting talking to me the way in which shaman of the earth often have communication with unusual beings(at least unusual to humans). This being told me that it was an incarnation of my soul only in this incarnation I was a 10 tall octopi. (If you lifted the Octopi up vertically and let his arms drape it would be 10 feet). So he was very big and he was a time traveling octopus whose race had originated with us. The earliest member was known to him as Prototype or Forerunner. Prototype being the name from human scientists here on earth and Forerunner being the name given this octopus by the geneticaly engineered 10 foot tall octopus originally designed by humans during the next 500 to 1000 years here on earth and designed to colonize water planets alongside of robotic inventions. within 1000 years we send them to colonize one or more worlds and they begin to evolve their own culture after something on one of the planets wipes out humans.(What wipes out the humans is something other than octopi or our robotics.) What kills humans off is an air born disease only found on that planet. However it doesn't affect under sea creatures.

My name for this being that came to me telepathically in a bathtub in Kahului, Maui, Hawaii I call Flame. For when he moves he looks like flame. Later on, his son came and I call him purple flame for that is what he looks like when he moves. If are not a shamanic kind of person please suspend disbelief and take this as a story if you wish at this point.

Flash ahead almost 20 years from this original experience and my studying about the Northern Pacific Octopus from which I believe Flame and Purple Flame are descended. Lately, (In the last 2 years I have found out that Octopi are known to kill sharks by smothering them. (When a shark can't move he drowns). So since Octopi are much smarter than sharks they sometimes kill ones under 5 feet long by smothering them with all parts of their bodies. A shark can't breathe if his gills are completely contained by an octopus. You can see this on youtube if you can find it.

So, I would say the most intelligent creatures in the sea might be sea elephants, dolphins, whales, otters etc. However, these are all sea mammals. But of the water breathers it is the Octopi that I would say are the smartest of todays living creatures. Also, they tend to think more like man than other creatures without hands.

When I was telepathing with an octopus in a public aquarium today I asked him if he knew about Flame and what happens in the past and future. Without batting an eyes so to speak he said "Yes" he knew about this. At first I was shocked but then realized that if an intelligent creature doesn't have to worry about struggling to find food or to worry about being eaten in an aquarium he has "Leisure to Practice". So as a result I met what was the most enlightened Octopus at a 2008 level of enlightenment and very likely in the genetic line of Flame and Blue Flame. I could tell this by the telephathic signature. Just like people have distinct voices and styles of verbal communication, all people and creatures have distinct styles of telepathic communication. Families of a kind of beings share a similar style of telepathic communication. And I could sense the seeds of Flame's and Blue Flame's communication in the one I met today in the aquarium.

However, not to belay the importance of what happened to me today. Tonight when I reached home he said to me since he had created a link with me, "Can you get me out of this aquarium." I said, "You are owned, taken care of by people different then me. I don't have the right to help you in this way. Besides, I'm not sure if he or she could survive in the ocean after being fed and possibly grown up in the aquarium. Just like a domesticated dog might not survive in the wilds with the wolves and coyotes.

However, as both a Shaman and a person who functions most always in life using the Scientific Method: in other words breaking all experiences down into hypotheses, theories and laws and keeping all bits of information I don't understand at present as a question mark inside me waiting for an answer, I'm constantly refining even at age 60 my ideas about reality and the human experience as well as the experiences I have with all beings human or otherwise.

I took a picture with my phone of the octopus and didn't realize at the time he was positioned to watch the people. He or she is a large octopus that looked like his or her arms were at least 4 to 5 feet in length through the glass. When I shot the digital photo to my email address I could see his or her big two eyes looking at me and all the people there watching him. I could see the very intelligent eyes in the photo of the octopus.

http://www.tonychor.com/archive/000313.html

This internet address takes you to the archive site of a man who dove with Octopus in Seattle Aquarium and there is video of octopus killing shark indirectly available through this site. Go down to the above picture seen on my article at this man's site. At that point he has word buttons that will take you to where you might see this. Or go to youtube and type "octopus kills shark" or "octopus smothers shark". I think the first one is best at youtube. Good Luck.

No comments: