Monday, October 12, 2009

dragonofcompassion.com october 12th 2009

I have converted some of my old website to dragonofcompassion.com which is my new website. Within it is easy access to my journals back to about 2000 from my old site as well as my book and sequels.

Within my website I am not pretending to be the best author in the world nor am I pretending to even be a good one. I am simply a story teller by nature and I am trying to share my experiences leading toward wisdom, compassion and enlightenment from millions of years of incarnations in the past, present and future on earth and beyond. Whether you believe me or not is not what I deem important. What is important to me is that I am sharing the highest wisdom that I can publicly safely do with you that can and will lead to your enlightenment and a compassionate wise life in your present and future. So I'm not claiming to be an amazing author. I'm like a stranger you stop and ask directions from when you are lost or trying to find somewhere you are trying to go. So, what I'm sharing with you I deem priceless. What you deem it to be is entirely your business. Blessings. Have a Good life!

No comments: