Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Living in a Nebula

Remember, I'm speaking here as an intuitive and it is important to consider that I remember thousands to millions of lifetimes in this and other galaxies as human and other types of beings both corporeal and non-corporeal.(physical and non-physical)

This is likely my first memory as a being anywhere and likely happened millions and possibly billions of years ago or more. Also, remember I am speaking of a past life although it may not really be a past life in the sense that I may still be this kind of being and only allowing myself to be born a human in order to get beyond the boredom of living in any form for billions of years.

There were millions of us then in that Nebula that was pink and violet and blue. We were all very happy. There were all my brothers and sisters of a species that I call "Creators" that create galaxies so that they can feed on antimatter changing to matter and matter converting to antimatter and they can (once they grow up) (thousands to millions of years growing up) live in both antimatter and matter as plasma beings as stars, nebulae or other types of forms.

We all were there in the Nebula which was our incubator or womb so to speak. When I think of the prayer "May all beings attain bliss and the cause of bliss" I often think of this memory, for it was living that kind of perception and experience for thousands of years or more in perfect bliss. However, just like living in your mother's womb if it is a good experience for you and because you were loved and wanted, it eventually ends and changes into something else more difficult. This was true for me as well, as I watched many of my brothers and sisters not have what it takes to survive as teenagers and adults. However, I was always exceptional and father always thought I would one day get married and start a galaxy, which actually happened. I never believed it would actually. But it did actually happen when my girlfriend got pregnant and I either had to run away and leave her or make a galaxy to feed us, so I made a galaxy and the rest is history. end of story

Whether you believe me or not is not really the point. The point is to take you to a place where you to can experience a state of eternal or almost eternal bliss. This state is contagious and while you are experiencing it it also affects everyone you know. So attaining states of bliss helps everyone on earth to survive better and choose to live and less likely to off themselves in an unguarded moment. So your meditations on peace and blissfullness help keep everyone you love alive and happy or at least happier!

No comments: