Friday, October 16, 2009

Dream Friday October 16th 2009

I dreamed about Europe but the important part of the dream seemed to be aliens with human like features with yellow furry skin with corkscrew eyelashes and all blue eyeballs and irises but that were human size that were perfectly alive but in suspended animation somehow. Someone in Europe had discovered them in a large home type of building and there were hundreds of us there observing the aliens. I saw at least three. They stood in the corners of rooms but I knew there were many more. The older man who reminded me of a corporate CEO with a lot of money showed us a device that was about 2 feet in diameteer that reminded me sort of a clear plastic bag full of floating blue and violet floating marbles. When you turned it on it floated around the room and was supposed to take people to where the aliens were in their dimension. end of dream


Though like most dreams there was a lot more to it, this was the part that stuck in my mind when I woke up from the dream at about 5 o'clock in the morning.

What this dream means to me: Since I am an intuitive I see things quite differently than most people might. So what this dream meant to me is that I was dreaming about the human race waking up from a long sleep of the senses to our far future or far past progeny or ancestors. I was dreaming about us waking up to who the human race will become or who the human race was already or both somehow. I was dreaming about how the human race of earth is starting to grow up to become more multidimensional in thinking out of necessity for physical and psychological survival on into the thousands and possibly millions of years of future humans on earth and beyond.

No comments: