When I want to experience Peace in every cell of my body I give the following prayer silently or out loud:
"May All Beings attain Bliss and the Cause of Bliss
May all Beings Be Free from suffering and the Cause of Suffering
May all Beings Never be without the Supreme Bliss that is Free from
All near and Far all Grasping and Aversion"
Since I have been a conscious Soul Traveler since my early teens and Twenties I have come to understand as I have grown older (now 61) that time and space are only relative. So This prayer is a real experience now. As I experience All Beings in the Universe in All Time and Space(remember this is trillions and trillions of Beings, everything living in any form including people, animals, ghosts, insects, all kinds of life forms on earth and beyond everywhere) experiencing permanent Bliss and Permanent Freedom from Suffering my whole Body glows during this experience and every moment of suffering I have had to endure in my life then has value and merit in the pursuit of this goal for all beings in the Universe in All time and Space!
Feel Free to experience this for all life in the universe! I have found it to be the most blissful of all Experiences in the Now! By Experiencing this you make it happen in actuality. This is just the true nature of all life in the universe.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment