Friday, October 23, 2009

Found Sindelar picture of Jesus and St. Germain online

http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/IMAGES/jesus_n_saint_germain1.jpg

This is the picture of the original drawing I saw and loved as a little child from age 6 to 12 at the White Temple in the Silver Lake District of Los Angeles on top of the Hill. I was 6 in 1954 and 12 in 1960. I mentioned it in another article earlier in this month of October. I really like this picture of Jesus and Saint Germain and for me as a child it set the tone of how I always see them both: as brothers working together for all life on earth. Jesus as the master and Saint Germain as the student and friend to Jesus. However, since Jesus ascended in 33 AD and Saint Germain in 1684 AD now both are Ascended and I see them like this.

No comments: