I was watching one of the many streams of previews to 2012 the movie online and even though I don't believe that is going to happen in 2012 because world Scientists can only bring this calendar down to a 35 year period and 2012 is only around the middle of the 35 year period. So no one knows for sure if it is 2012 or 2015 or was even 2000 or 2020. December 21st 2012 just happens to be a planetary alignment with the core of the Galaxy and the sun and solar system. So even then it is only a good guess as a date of change.
So, then because of Tsunami's and Earthquakes like the one that killed 230,000 to 250,000 people in 2004 in Indonesia, Thailand, India and Ceylon and other places it behooves us all as responsible adults to be or to become physically and psychologically prepared for anything. And the potential arrival of a meteor on earth in the late 2015 to 2020 is something we might have to look forward to also, even though the military may pulverize it in space before it arrives without telling us with a nuke so we might just have a really amazing meteor shower instead sometime between 2015 and 2020.
So, just like our pioneer forebears had to prepare for anything as they settled the United States in past centuries without satellites or weather reports and died by the hundred and thousands from freezing to death, pneumonia, heat stroke and flying away in tornadoes, we should also gird ourselves for anything just like they did. For the first to perish are going to be those who are the most unrealistic about this things. those who are the most prepared physically or psychologically for ANYTHING are the most likely to survive ANYTHING.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Autobiographical Essays on My Life
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida