Monday, October 19, 2009

Elizabeth Clare Prophet 1939-2009

Though I had heard about her many years before and Mark Prophet as well, I first met Elizabeth Clare Prophet in the summer of 1975. I was in my late 20s and she was probably 36 and swimming at Del Mar Beach in California. A friend of mine introduced me and this began a relationship that worked for me until around 1980. Even though by April 1977 I was on Staff with her Summit Lighthouse Staff in Pasadena California at the college she rented there at that time I was asked to leave the staff there(Computer Department) where I worked along with others there on the mainframe and stations that kept the organization moving at that point. I was asked to leave because they said I believed I had a direct connection with God and that was something that couldn't be allowed in a staff member. Actually, I took this as a compliment and not a criticism and this ended my time on staff. This was a good thing because my son had whooping cough then and was 3 years almost 4 years old and needed me there to get over it in San Diego. So actually, this was a Godsend for all of us.

I attended Summit University in Fall 1977 there at the Pasadena College Campus and was there for the beginning of Camelot when it was purchased by Elizabeth around that time. Also, I went to the first classes and conferences there at the converted monastery that Camelot had been up until then. The grounds at Camelot were very wonderful and many actors and people in the entertainment business came to the conferences at Camelot in Malibu Canyon near the ocean.

After April 1978 I came to a few conferences in Camelot but otherwise my contact with Elizabeth and the Summit Lighthouse slowly faded out even though my father was very active until he passed on in 1985 and owned tape cassettes of every class and conference from about 1975 on until 1985.

My experience with Elizabeth Clare Prophet was that she was a very busy driven person and the mother of I believe 4 children at that time that she was raising without Mark Prophet who had passed on in 1973. She also popularized the "I Am" type of religion more than any other had before. She was well educated and had worked for the United Nations and had campaigned for President Kennedy as a younger woman before she married Mark Prophet.

One of my favorite stories was of Mark Prophet working with a sledge hammer driving stakes and laying railroad tracks when in the middle of a stroke of his sledge hammer the Master Morya appeared to him. At the time he had never known or heard of Morya as he was a devout Christian and Morya is best known in Theosophy circles as he is one of the Theosophical masters thought to have come from a place like India or that region.

One of my more amazing experiences with Elizabeth Clare Prophet was one of the times she was giving a dictation when the Unfed Flames of Pink, Gold and Blue appeared surrounding her. Another amazing experience I had was during a dictation and I asked God and his angels the truth about Abortion. Immediately, and aborted soul came screaming into my body and I calmed the aborted soul until I could get angels to take it and comfort it. Never again have I seen abortion in the same way.

Basically, now I see abortion as an alternative to World Wars, a sad but true thing but never after that experience could I recommend any friend or acquaintance to have one. So now I believe in the right to an abortion but feel it is only an alternative to world war and equally if not more horrific in what it does to souls.

Another experience I had was the Saint Germain Conference in Camelot in around 1980. During that conference there was a rain storm with violet lightning and violet rain falling from the skies which was for those of us who witnessed this a powerful indication of the Presence of Saint Germain. April 8th 1939 to October 15th 2009

I just had another realization that I hadn't tied together as of yet. When I was in Rewalsar, India in the Himalayas at a Padmasambhava holy site, I asked Saint Germain if he and Padmasambhava were the same soul. At this time too, the clouds turned violet and violet lightning and violet rain came down. This is the first time I connected the two experiences because one was around 1980 and one was in 1986 in February in Rewalsar, India in the Himalayas at a Padmasambhava holy site regarding his manifestation as Dorje Drollo or some of you might know him as Dorje Grollod because of the differences in translation from Tibetan.

All who knew Elizabeth will miss her tireless work on behalf of her students that considered her their Guru at one time or another during their lives. Her tireless work helped many many souls move forward in their quests and paths toward enlightenment and Grace in the heart of God. She will be missed.

Elizabeth Clare Prophet April 8th 1939 to October 15th 2009

No comments: