Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Heart Cell

I'm using what happens to a single different heart cell each time your heart beats to illustrate what enlightenment really is.

Every time your heart beats a different heart cell leads the beat. One could liken how this happens to a flower opening or to one cell having an orgasm and all the other cells having an orgasm too. The illustration that one chooses(there could be many) just depends upon the sensibilities of the one doing the choosing.

So, to be clear when one(any) heart cell is ready it fires off and is followed by all the other cells which causes the heart to beat and to pump blood so the body can live and go on living as long as this keeps happening.

Likewise, when a person (male or female or other on other planets) reaches a new stage of enlightenment this enlightenment then washes through the auras of all the beings that being is close to as family, friends and compatriots. And so, all the connected beings become more enlightened in this way until it extends out to all beings in that country or world or dimension and then on out through all worlds and dimensions out into infinity like a Cosmic wave of enlightenment until it touches all beings everywhere in some way.

So, when someone comes up to me and might say, "I'm Maitreya or I'm Jesus, unless I feel that rush of enlightenment that knocks my breath out and might even make me and all around me faint then I know that they are just deluded. Because if they really are that being then thousands of beings around that one might faint just from the power of them speaking their name like that.

However, many people might say, "I'm empowered now by Jesus or I'm empowered now by Maitreya and I or other intuitives might say to ourselves, "Yes. We experience this happening! This is true!"

So, it doesn't really matter what anyone says, it matters what people experience and if they experience it as truth for it to mean anything at all.

For example, people have walked up to me on Mt. Shasta while I was hiking and they believed me to actually BE Saint Germain because I am 6 feet 4 inches tall like he is reported to be and to have my hair dark brown and graying at the temples because I am one of his descendants biologically. But I always have told people that, "No. I'm not Saint Germain, I just vibe a lot like him because I was raised in the "I AM" and I know a lot about him and have been his student all my life.

Likewise, highly evolved beings have asked me if I was Maitreya Buddha and my response always is, "I don't know." which is the truth. This is because if Maitreya Buddha actually was manifesting we would all know it and I'm not experiencing it right now. Also, I'm familiar with the concept that any one of us could be Saint Germain or Maitreya at any or all moments because I HAVE experienced for many different moments in my life of actually being Saint Germain. But in those moments it is not my place to tell anyone about it but just to experience it and to do what needs to be done.

When I grew up we children in Sunday School were all taught a motto, "To know, to Dare, To Do, and to be Silent." This was the motto of what was called "The Ascended Master Youth" that we were called when I grew up. What does this mean? I guess it means whatever you believe it to. For me, it simply means that if God gives you a mission, you do it. But one must be very certain the mission actually comes from God and not from something else.

So then, this goes to the motto of the Adept, "Many are called but few are chosen." Which makes a lot of sense when you look at real life every day. Many people want to do good things, and many people try to do good things. But very few people ever seem to get it right so it actually all works perfectly. So, for all of us let's just keep trying. Or as Yoda said it, "There is no try there is only DO!"

No comments: